The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order.
· Orders placed before 3.30pm on a working day will be processed that day and will be delivered as per the requested delivery option provided no additional security checks are required and all items ordered are in stock. (A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays.)
· If delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons under the Supplier´s control the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
· Items out of Stock will arrive with you at a given date by ourselves
· Any date stated for stock arriving is only approximate and cannot be guaranteed.
· All delivery times quoted are subject to stock availability and delivery location.
· You have the choice of delivery – Royal Mail, Courier or pickup. Please note the following:
· For Courier deliveries, their policy is to try to deliver twice. They may try to leave with a neighbour if possible. If you do not want this specify it on the delivery page. Otherwise, you must pick the item up from your local Courier branch or you can arrange redelivery. After 5 days, if not picked up, the item will be sent back to us at cost, which may be passed on to the purchaser. You will be emailed by the courier, and if the delivery date is unsuitable please choose a date more suitable.
· For Royal Mail deliveries, their policy is to call once. After this, you must pick up the item from the local sorting office.
· If you fail to take delivery because you have cancelled your contract under the Distance Selling Regulations the Supplier shall refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your payment provider for the goods. On exercising your right to cancel you shall be required to return the goods to the Supplier.
· Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, the Supplier will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
· All shortages must be notified to us within 48 hours of delivery. We will be unable to help after this time has passed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our returns policy is in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 and forms part of our Terms and Conditions. If you have any specific queries regarding our returns policy please email email@example.com
1. Distance Selling Regulations 2000
We accept any unused item back upto 30 days from delivery for a full refund including original outbound postage providing the following conditions are fulfilled:
· Only applies to personal customers. Does not apply to business customers.
· Customers must contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and request a return within 30 days of delivery.
· All returns must be authorised and use the full returns address provided
· Carriage costs for returning the Goods is the customers responsibility
· The Goods remain the customers responsibility during transit and until signed for by us
· All goods must be returned within 30 days the RMA date of issue
· Items must be unused. They may be opened to check if they suit, but must be unused.
· All original packaging must be included
· The item must be able to be resold
· Not included in Distance Selling regulation:
· It is the consumers statutory duty to return the goods in good condition and to return the goods correctly paid and adequately protected. We reserve the right to charge direct costs for breaches of the statutory duty.
· For Business to Business orders : items return as not required or not needed will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
2. Faulty Products
If you believe your goods have been delivered faulty or damaged please contact technical support for assistance (use Support button at top of page). If your problem can’t be resolved by telephone or email the item can be returned for testing providing the following conditions are met:
If the goods are found to be faulty